The most effective way to improve the look of your property is by taking care of your lawn. Bright, green lawns immediately catch the eye and signify a combination of wealth and comfort. While there is a lot that goes into Delaware lawn care, one thing is certain: when your lawn is thriving, your property will always be welcoming. But in order to maintain your lawn, you need to do more than mowing and watering. You need to provide your lawn with everything it needs to stay bright and green throughout the year.
Our Delaware Lawn Care and Fertilizing Program
Green Lawn Fertilizing is the leading provider of Delaware fertilizing services. Our fertilizing program provides you with everything your lawn needs to thrive:
- 7 Separate Applications Every 4 to 6 Weeks
- Crabgrass and Weed Control
- Free Service Calls
- pH Testing and More
We provide the specific type and amount of fertilizer that your lawn needs to grow strong, and we combine those services with weed control that keeps your lawn looking healthy.
Additional Delaware Lawn Services
Our fertilizing program is the best out there, and we’re proud to provide support for homes in Delaware. But we also know that fertilizing alone may not be enough. That’s why we also provide:
- Aeration and Seeding – The perfect solution for developing bright lawns
- Grub Control – To kill off grubs that eat away at lawn roots
- Lime Applications – For those with acidic soil
- Lawn Disease Prevention/Treatment – To prevent fungi from destroying your property
- Mosquito Control – To keep your family safe from disease carrying pests
- Flea and Tick Control – So that all biting pests are out of your lawn for good
Each of these optional services is designed to help you not only create a beautiful green lawn, but also make it safe for you and your family to enjoy. At Green Lawn Fertilizing, we know that you can handle the mowing and the watering. But our Delaware lawn care services are designed for nearly everything else. Contact us today to find out more about these services, or to get started scheduling your first fertilizing appointment.