Lawn Care Princeton, NJ
Green Lawn Fertilizing understands the local climate in Princeton, NJ to provide an optimal lawn care service for all homes and businesses. With years of experience servicing only Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey we know what it takes to maintain healthy turf grasses and remove weeds without harming your wallet! Choose us today so you can have the greenest yard on the block.
Comprehensive Lawn Care in Princeton, NJ
Our Green Lawn Program
Trust us with your lawn. We’ve got a Green Lawn Program just for Princeton, NJ! Our comprehensive year-round care ensures that you can enjoy the healthiest greenest on the block. We’ll make sure we keep your lawn free from pesky weeds and unwanted pests like grubs–because nobody likes them around here (or anywhere). As part of this program, you will receive:
- 7 Fertilizer Applications. Lawn fertilizing is an essential part of maintaining your lawn’s health. It can be done approximately every four to six weeks, addressing nutrients and weed control in addition to pre-emergent crabgrass prevention with this service!
- Grub Control Applications. Lawns in Princeton, NJ are susceptible to the destructive effects of Japanese Beetles. That’s why our Green Lawn Program includes a grub control application that will help prevent destruction and ensure your lawn stays healthy.
- Unlimited Weed Control. Weeds are the bane of every gardener’s existence. Whether they’re in your lawn or blocking nutrient uptake by preventing seedlings from taking hold, weeds need to go! Our Green Lawn Program includes weed control, so no matter what pops up, we’re here to help.
- Free Service Calls. Why has the one section of your lawn become patchy? Do you see weeds or pests? Service calls are free! As part of our Green Lawn Program, we offer professional care and attention on any type/size problem area so you can enjoy a healthy green lawn.
- Soil pH Testing. We know that soil pH is one of the most important factors for a healthy lawn, so we test it as part of our Green Lawn Program. In Princeton, NJ, the ideal pH is 5.5-7.
We’ll Handle the Lawn Care. You Explore Princeton, NJ.
You’re too busy to worry about making your lawn as healthy as can be! Especially when there are so many fun things to do and places to visit in Princeton, NJ. While we’re tending to your lawn, you can enjoy:
- Princeton University Art Museum: The Princeton University Art Museum is recognized as one of the best small museums in the world, with over 92,000 art pieces from all over the world, ranging from ancient to modern.
- McCarter Theatre Center for the Performing Arts: With more than 200 performances every year in theatre, music, dance, and all kinds of special event, McCarter Theatre Center for the Performing Arts is one of the most active American cultural centers.
Request Your Free Lawn Care Estimate for Your Home or Business in Princeton, NJ
Superior results, supreme service. That’s the mantra of the experts at Green Lawn Fertilizing. Our technicians have years of experience in lawn care throughout Princeton and its neighboring areas. We won’t rest until your lawn looks its best.