Service Area > Pennsylvania > Chester County > Wayne
Wayne Lawn Care Services
Lawn Care Wayne, PA
When you need to get your lawn as healthy as can be, there is nothing more important than finding the best lawn care provider for your yard in Wayne, PA. A quick search will leave you with more options than you could hope to sort through. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to narrow down your search: stay local! Lawns in this area have different needs and requirements from those across America, so by choosing a local company, you know you’re dealing with a team that knows the ins and outs of the vegetation and conditions in Wayne, PA. That’s why at Green Lawn Fertilizing, we only service the tri-state area of Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey.
Green Lawn Program: A Full Year of Lawn Care Service in Wayne, PA
With the Wayne, PA conditions at the forefront of our minds, we developed our Green Lawn Program to green up your lawn, keep it healthy, and keep pesky weeds away. This program offers a full year of care, including:
- 7 fertilizer applications. Fertilizers address the science behind why some grass looks luscious and thick while others fail to thrive. The big three are nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium. We apply a unique mix of nutrients through seven applications a year. We also include broadleaf weed control and pre-emergent crabgrass control during the appropriate times of the year.
- Unlimited weed control. The weeds found on your lawn arent just unsightly—they take up valuable root space, preventing your grass from thriving. At Green Lawn Fertilizing, we offer unlimited weed control to ensure you don’t have to deal with the unwanted intruders populating the ground.
- 1 grub control application. One of your lawn’s biggest foes is the larvae form of Japanese beetles: grubs. These chubby pests live in your soil and eat the roots of your grass, causing patches to die off. As part of our Green Lawn Program for our neighbors in Wayne, PA, we provide a grub control application that addresses this pest and more lawn foes.
- Free service calls. If something doesn’t look right, give us a call! Whether there’s a patch that doesn’t look as healthy as others or you’re noticing weeds popping up, we’re here to make sure your lawn has that luscious look you want.
- Free soil pH testing. Soil pH is one of the greatest contributing factors of grass health. In Wayne, PA, pH levels between 5.5 and 7.0 are ideal for growing grass.
Something for Every Lawn in Wayne, PA.
We know every lawn has different needs at different times, so we offer a variety of services for our neighbors including:
- Green Lawn Natural Program
- Tree and Shrub Program
- Outdoor Pest Control
- Fungicide Program
- Grub Control
- Lime Applications
- Aeration & Seeding
We’ll Get Your Lawn Healthy While You’re Loving Wayne Living.
Tired of worrying about lawn care? Let Green Lawn Fertilizing get your grass as green as can be while you explore all that Wayne, PA has to offer.
The community’s main street is bustling with stores, restaurants, and more local favorites like the historic Wayne Hotel. A walk down Lancaster Avenue and Wayne Avenue will take you to this thriving part of town that has something for every visitor!
If you’re looking to get away from it all, head over to the Chanticleer Garden in Wayne. Know as “a pleasure garden,” this peaceful and colorful place is perfect for a nice stroll or picnic with friends.
The many joys found in Wayne, PA aren’t limited to the residents of this town. It’s easy to get there thanks to its convenient location on The Main Line. It’s a great stop for history-lovers too! Visitors arriving at Wayne Station, established in 1882, will find themselves immersed in a little piece of history in the modern world.
Choose Local. Choose Green Lawn Fertilizing for Wayne, PA Lawn Care.
Love your lawn? The experts at Green Lawn Fertilizing offer a long list of lawn treatments along with a history of renowned customer service. We’re known throughout the Wayne area as the go-to people to call when your lawn needs a little TLC.