Maintaining the perfect green lawn can seem like a full-time job. Dealing with crab grass, dandelions, grubs and bare patches can overwhelm even the most avid lawn owner. That’s why many people hire a fertilizing company each spring to maintain their yards. Nonetheless, you want to make certain you perform the right homework when prior to choosing your lawn fertilizing company. At Green Lawn Fertilizing, we want you to understand the important factories involved when researching a lawn care company.
1. Ask around before selecting a lawn service. Talk with neighbors, friends and family about the companies they use.
Is the company thorough and easy to work with? Do they show up when scheduled? Do they offer a referral program? Do they mow your lawn (if you are looking for landscaping) as often as you want? Ask for a visit. Any legitimate lawn care company will have a service manager visit your home to look at your lawn and perform an analysis.
2. Get an estimate, or three. Once a lawn service representative has examined your lawn and discussed the particular services you want they can then offer you an accurate proposal.
3. Discuss the method of payment before you sign a contract. Most lawn-care companies charge by the month, but you can also prepay or pay as you go.
4. Make sure they are licensed and insured. Pennsylvania companies must have one license to apply pesticides and another to do landscaping, their license numbers should be on their vehicles and their ads. A company that isn’t insured could leave you paying the costs of damage they do while working on your lawn.
5. You also want to see if the company belongs to a state or national association like LCAP or Planet, the Professional Land Care Network.
Fortunately at Green Lawn Fertilizing, we fulfill all these requirements as a local lawn care provider. We are regionally and nationally recognized by associations such as LCAP, PLANET and the Professional Land Care Network. We are also licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. We always keep the customer in mind by offering 3 different payment options and we absolutely give thorough lawn care analyses and send service managers out to prospective clients daily. We hope you consider us, Green Lawn Fertilizing, Your #1 Local Lawn and Tree Care Provider!
Receive 2 FREE surface-feeding insect control applications when you sign up for a 7 application lawn program. For new programs only.
Offer Expires July 31, 2017