Lawn Care Warminster, PA
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced lawn care service in Warminster, PA, then you should choose a local provider. Our team knows what they’re doing and can help you maintain a healthy lawn all year round. We’re dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service and we’re always happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to get started!
Choose the Green Lawn Program for Your Lawn in Warminster, PA
Our Green Lawn Program is designed to green up your lawn, keep it healthy, and get rid of pesky weeds. With our program, you’ll receive a lawn assessment to identify any problems with your lawn, a custom plan to address those issues, and regular visits from one of our certified lawn technicians to ensure your lawn stays healthy all season long. Plus, we offer a money-back satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible service.
Green Lawn Program Inclusions
- 7 Lawn Fertilization Applications: This program includes seven applications of fertilizer, spaced approximately four to six weeks apart, depending on the time of year. The first two applications also include broadleaf weed control and pre-emergent crabgrass control, while the rest contain a balanced fertilizer with nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium so you can be sure that your lawn stays healthy and looking great all season long.
- Grub Control: Grub control is a service that we offer in the early summer. This service is important because grubs can cause your lawn to die. Our team of experts will come to your property and apply a treatment that will help to protect your lawn from these pests. If you are concerned about grubs and would like to protect your lawn, our grub control service is the best option for you.
- Unlimited Weed Control: Keeping a lawn healthy and weed-free takes dedication, as anyone with experience in gardening can attest. Weeds can quickly overtake an area and rob the lawn of essential nutrients needed for lush growth. That’s why we are happy to offer our Green Lawn Program, which includes unlimited weed control to ensure gardeners have the best chance of success. Our team of experienced professionals provides powerful Weed Control services that are tailored to fit your specific needs.
- Free Service Calls: When you choose us, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible service. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with top-notch service and we go above and beyond to make sure that you’re happy. So if you ever have any concerns, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
- Free soil pH Testing: To have a healthy and beautiful lawn, you need to make sure your soil has the right pH level. That’s why we offer free pH testing with our lawn care program. We want to ensure that your lawn is set up for success from the start. With our free soil pH testing, you can rest assured that your lawn is getting the care it needs to thrive.
Let Us Do the Yard Work. You Enjoy Warminster, PA.
Looking for a hassle-free lawn care solution? Look no further than our Green Lawn Program! We’ll take care of everything for you so you can enjoy your free time in Warminster:
For Lawn Care Services in Warminster, PA, Call Green Lawn Fertilizing.
Wage war on lawn problems by calling in the experts at Green Lawn Fertilizing. Locally owned, we pride ourselves on offering the best customer service in the business, as well as superior results that give you the Warminster lawn you want.
for Warminster, PA
NO STARS, NO SERVICE.
John - Warminster, PA 18974
Someone put a bill on our door. No one sprayed our lawn. I was out back all morning raking leaves. Please discontinue our service.
Fits the budget
Alice - Warminster, PA 18974
Always careful not to get too close to garden when spraying chemicals, which are pet friendly
Alice - Warminster, PA 18974
They stand behind their work and always come back to fix a problem
Charles - Ivyland, PA 18974
Alique is an asset to your Company. He is a very friendly and knowledgeable employee. I enjoy him servicing my property. He does a great job.
I made sure to treat entire lawn including both sides of driveway. I also used the 200 gallon tank full of weed control to manually spray all your weeds and clovers on your lawn Also remember to water the lawn typically early in the morning, 2 to 3 times a week and about 2 inches of water so you can see the maximum effects on your lawn and you get the results you most desire
I applied your mosquito application today which will give you up to 21 days of protection until your next application I also treated for your round 7 application which I placed down fertilizer and weed control
I made sure to treat small area in fenced area next to patio I also treated the curb strips
I treated along the tree line in yard I also treated both sides of driveway and curb strips
Hello my name is Damien, today I applied your round seven application. Please wait two hours before returning to your lawn. Thank you for choosing Green Lawn.