Lawn Care Princeton, NJ
Green Lawn Fertilizing understands the local climate in Princeton, NJ to provide an optimal lawn care service for all homes and businesses. With years of experience servicing only Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey we know what it takes to maintain healthy turf grasses and remove weeds without harming your wallet! Choose us today so you can have the greenest yard on the block.
Comprehensive Lawn Care in Princeton, NJ
Our Green Lawn Program
Trust us with your lawn. We’ve got a Green Lawn Program just for Princeton, NJ! Our comprehensive year-round care ensures that you can enjoy the healthiest greenest on the block. We’ll make sure we keep your lawn free from pesky weeds and unwanted pests like grubs–because nobody likes them around here (or anywhere). As part of this program, you will receive:
- 7 Fertilizer Applications. Lawn fertilizing is an essential part of maintaining your lawn’s health. It can be done approximately every four to six weeks, addressing nutrients and weed control in addition to pre-emergent crabgrass prevention with this service!
- Grub Control Applications. Lawns in Princeton, NJ are susceptible to the destructive effects of Japanese Beetles. That’s why our Green Lawn Program includes a grub control application that will help prevent destruction and ensure your lawn stays healthy.
- Unlimited Weed Control. Weeds are the bane of every gardener’s existence. Whether they’re in your lawn or blocking nutrient uptake by preventing seedlings from taking hold, weeds need to go! Our Green Lawn Program includes weed control, so no matter what pops up, we’re here to help.
- Free Service Calls. Why has the one section of your lawn become patchy? Do you see weeds or pests? Service calls are free! As part of our Green Lawn Program, we offer professional care and attention on any type/size problem area so you can enjoy a healthy green lawn.
- Soil pH Testing. We know that soil pH is one of the most important factors for a healthy lawn, so we test it as part of our Green Lawn Program. In Princeton, NJ, the ideal pH is 5.5-7.
We’ll Handle the Lawn Care. You Explore Princeton, NJ.
You’re too busy to worry about making your lawn as healthy as can be! Especially when there are so many fun things to do and places to visit in Princeton, NJ. While we’re tending to your lawn, you can enjoy:
- Princeton University Art Museum: The Princeton University Art Museum is recognized as one of the best small museums in the world, with over 92,000 art pieces from all over the world, ranging from ancient to modern.
- McCarter Theatre Center for the Performing Arts: With more than 200 performances every year in theatre, music, dance, and all kinds of special event, McCarter Theatre Center for the Performing Arts is one of the most active American cultural centers.
Request Your Free Lawn Care Estimate for Your Home or Business in Princeton, NJ
Superior results, supreme service. That’s the mantra of the experts at Green Lawn Fertilizing. Our technicians have years of experience in lawn care throughout Princeton and its neighboring areas. We won’t rest until your lawn looks its best.
for Princeton, NJ
Fnu - West Windsor Township, NJ 08550
Edward - Princeton, NJ 08540
Monica - Princeton, NJ 08540
Darren was very knowledgeable and helpful. It is rare to see this level of professionalism theses days. Thank you.
Stephen - Princeton, NJ 08540
Aeration and seeding
Sprayed full lawn today with no major concerns overall
Hello my name is Jose, and today I completed your scheduled aeration and seeding The seeding is completed on a yearly basic at the time to help continue the thickening process of your turf and is considered a maintenance for your lawn and we recommend. It is best to do this when the soil is at its warmest temperature, and will germinate at its best now. If you arent able to water the seed it will not go anywhere, it will just embed itself in the soil and will wait for proper watering. The only thing we asked, is once you start to water, please do not stop. We recommend that once you start the watering process, you continue daily for 3 to 4 weeks, keeping the seed moist throughout the entire germination period. I noticed some bare areas on the lawn paid extra attention too, but to really help thicken up the turf, I strongly recommend that you have this process done yearly. thank you and have a great day.
Sprayed full lawn today overall with no major concerns
Sprayed entire lawn today with no major concerns overall