Service Area > Pennsylvania > Montgomery County > North Wales
North Wales Lawn Care Services
Lawn Care North Wales, PA
How do you choose the top lawn care and lawn fertilizing company to take care of your yard in North Wales, PA? Look local! Lawn care needs vary throughout the country, and North Wales has the beautiful benefit of four distinct seasons. By choosing a local company like Green Lawn Fertilizing, you know your specific lawn care needs are met based on the unique climate and vegetation in the area.
Green Lawn Program: Comprehensive Lawn Care Program in North Wales, PA
With the North Wales climate and vegetation in mind, we developed our Green Lawn Program to green up your lawn, keep it healthy, and get rid of pesky weeds. This full-year lawn care program ensures it stays the healthiest greenest on the block every season with the following inclusions:
- 7 Fertilizer Applications. These essential lawn fertilizing applications occur approximately every four to six weeks, addressing nutrients, broadleaf weed control, and pre-emergent crabgrass control.
- Grub Control Applications. Grubs are the larvae form of Japanese beetles and are notorious for killing grass in North Wales as they munch on roots. To help prevent the devastating effects, our Green Lawn Program includes a grub control application.
- Unlimited Weed Control. There are a number of broadleaf and grassy weeds prevalent in North Wales. In addition to their unsightly appearance in your lawn, they can even weed out your grass, preventing your grass from thriving. Our fertilizing applications provide weed control, and if there is some breakthrough, we’ll return to ensure your lawn stays weed-free.
- Free Service Calls. Why does that one part of your lawn look patchy? Have weeds made an appearance? Call us! As part of our Green Lawn Program for North Wales, we offer free service calls to address all of your lawn care concerns.
- Soil pH Testing. We know soil pH is one of the most important factors for a healthy lawn, so we test it as part of our Green Lawn Program. In North Wales, PA, a pH level between 5.5 and 7.0 is ideal for a healthy yard.
You Enjoy Everything North Wales Has to Offer. We’ll Handle the Lawn Care.
You already have enough on your calendar, and when you take into account everything you can do in North Wales, PA, you don’t want to spend your time making your yard as healthy as it can be. That’s why we’re here! We’ll handle your lawn care and lawn fertilization so you can go and explore North Wales.
As lawn care specialists, we love spending time outside, and North Wales offers many opportunities to enjoy nature. The Parks and Recreation Board for the borough of North Wales ensures there’s a park, facility, program, and event for everyone. There are many parks to explore, and even a community pool, Nor-Gwyn.
Do you love shopping? You’ll find yourself spending a lot of time at the Montgomery Mall in North Wales. Explore over 90 stores and dining opportunities in this indoor shopping center. There’s something for everyone!
Neighbors who are 21+ and fans of craft brews love visiting McAlister Brewing. It features an extensive list of craft brews and has an admirable goal of providing quality local beer to the community of North Wales in a unique atmosphere.
Choose Green Lawn Fertilizing for Your Lawn Care in North Wales, PA.
Green Lawn Fertilizing is your number one, local lawn care provider. We only service the tri-state region of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, so we know the ins and outs of how the North Wales vegetation and climate impact your lawn. All of our professional lawn care technicians have been through rigorous hands-on training and are properly licensed, insured, and certified by the state.
Ready to see the Green Lawn difference? Call us today at 888-581-5296 to learn more about our Green Lawn Program and other service offerings.
for North Wales, PA
More care is needed
Peter - North Wales, PA
The spray from last service got on my ornamental plants/shrubs and they are dying in some sections of the plant. I don’t know if they will survive.
Kenneth - North Wales, PA
Efficient and complete. Great job
Elijah - North Wales, PA
Dulcinda - North Wales, PA
Ruben was very professional!
Hello my name is William upon inspection and the lawn today the lawn is looking in good shape however I did notice some red thread in the lawn and that is normal at this time of year with the cooler nights. With this application having a higher nitrogen
Made sure to treat the strip behind the fence
Made sure to secure the gate after treating the backyard
Was careful around the patio area
Made sure to treat around the batting cage and treated the curb strip