Service Area > Pennsylvania > Chester County > Malvern
Malvern Lawn Care Services
Lawn Care Malvern, PA
Green Lawn Fertilizing understands the turfgrass, weeds, and soil conditions in Malvern, PA to tailor lawn care services just for you! Having a local PA company that works with your specific climate is important because we know just how to help maintain healthier grass all year round. We only service Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey, so you can be confident one call does it all, and you can have the greenest lawn on the block.
Your Green Lawn Program in Malvern, PA: A Full Year of Lawn Care Service
We’re here to keep your lawn green and healthy with a Green Lawn Program designed for our Malvern neighbors. This year-round service includes many things you need in order to make sure that Malvern is the greenest place around!
- 7 fertilization applications. Lawn fertilization applications work to make your lawn an ideal place for growing plants. They feed the soil and provide essential nutrients, which are necessary resources for healthy grass growth. These fertilization applications also include the appropriate weed control measures to ensure weeds stay away no matter the time of year.
- 1 grub control application. Grubs are one of the most destructive lawn pests in our area. They can cause severe damage to your grass, and as part of our Green Lawn Program, we apply treatments in early summer that will help prevent them from doing any more harm! Our complete turf management approach includes not just grub control but also helps give you a better chance at managing infestations before it’s too late.
- Unlimited weed control. If you have been looking for the perfect way to keep weeds at bay, then look no further than Green Lawn Fertilizing. Our experts are here with unlimited control of any type of weed that might pop up during your year! And it’s important to get rid of them as soon as possible. Weeds try to take up valuable root space and literally weed out your grass roots.
- Free service calls. Lawn care professionals know that healthy lawns are a sign of high-quality living. If you notice your yard isn’t looking quite like it used to, don’t hesitate to give us a call –we’ll come out and investigate before your next scheduled service.
- Free soil pH testing. pH levels of soil can determine the success and healthiness for your lawn. Soil’s acidity or basicity determines how many nutrients will be available to plants grown in that particular environment, which are crucial because they provide food as well other necessities. We test yearly to make sure your lawn is set up for success.
You Enjoy Malvern, PA. We’ll Handle the Pests.
Spend your free time in Malvern, PA. There are plenty of fun things to do without the hassle or worry about what your lawn needs to be healthy! Just call Green Lawn Fertilizing for help with lawn care, and we’ll take care of it all so you can spend that extra time enjoying all Malvern has to offer, like:
- For lovers of nature, the Swiss Pines is a great place to visit. This is an arboretum and Japanese garden boasting a variety of species and colors. The Sanrin Cultural Arts Center is the primary hub of programs and activities held on the Swiss Pines grounds. Its goal is to create an opportunity for local residents to embrace the nature and culture.
- Malvern is a great place for history enthusiasts to visit. The Battle of Paoli was fought in Malvern and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Stay Local. Choose Green Lawn Fertilizing for Your Malvern, PA Lawn Care.
Superior results, supreme service. That’s the mantra of the experts at Green Lawn Fertilizing. Our technicians have years of experience in lawn care throughout Malvern and its neighboring areas. We won’t rest until your lawn looks its best.
for Malvern, PA
Joe - Malvern, PA
Pete - Malvern, PA
Green Lawn Fertilizing Services
Brad - Malvern, PA
Excellent service. They knocked on our door to remind us of the appointment. Told us to keep the dogs inside and took care of the lawn service quickly. Our lawn looks great and we are very happy with the end result.
Not so good for the price
Sidney - Malvern, PA
Seeding failed to germinate. Lots of moss appearing throughout the summer leaving us with little positive results. There are still weeds in places; but weed control is better.
I made sure to treat the entire lawn including the play set in the far back. I applied a starter fertilizer to the newly seeded areas and our normal treatment to the rest of the lawn. Please allow 14 days for the weeds to react to todays treatment.
I kept out of large bare areas incase you had plans on seeding it. I would recommend top soil and seed in those areas.
Treated both sides of the fence
I treated your entire lawn. I sprayed all weeds throughout lawn. Please give weeds 4 weeks to fully die. Your lawn does have some red thread. This treatment will help green it up.
I applied liquid fertilizer insect control and weed control on the lawn sprayed all the weeds on the lawn should see a difference in 2/3 weeks