Service Area > Pennsylvania > Montgomery County > Lansdale
Lansdale Lawn Care Services
#1 Local Lawn Care in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
Lawn Care Lansdale, PA
The weather in Lansdale, Pennsylvania has a significant impact on how to keep your lawn healthy. Local PA climate and soil conditions require different care from other regions of the country so choosing a local company like Green Lawn Fertilizing is critical to ensure that you receive customized service tailored specifically for your local homes or business. That’s why we only service Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey.
Your Green Lawn Program in Lansdale, PA: A Full Year of Lawn Care Service
You can keep your lawn green and healthy with the help of our Lansdale-based Green Lawn Program. The program includes everything you need to make it thrive, from fertilizer to weed control and pest control to pH testing.
- 7 fertilization applications. Lawn fertilization applications are the key to healthy plants. They provide essential nutrients, and feed your grass while making soil an ideal place for it all to grow together nicely! Our fertilization applications do double-duty by including weed control depending on the time of year.
- 1 grub control application. The Green Lawn Program includes applications for lawn care to help control grubs, which can be a major nuisance. Our complete approach will keep your grass healthy and vibrant all season long! Bonus: this grub control application helps prevent other pests from making your lawn their home, too.
- Unlimited weed control. Invading weeds can take over your lawn and try to crowd out the grass with roots that hold space in our soil. Weeds are not just unsightly foes–they will actively fight for room on top of other plants! Green Lawn Fertilizing knows all about fighting these pesky creatures, so we offer unlimited control against any type or density that might pop up during the year.
- Free service calls. If you notice your lawn isn’t looking as healthy and vibrant as it used to be, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll come out before our next scheduled appointment so that we can take care of any problems before they become overwhelming!
- Free soil pH testing. Soil pH is an extremely important factor for the success of your lawn. The level in which a soil’s chemical makeup will determine what nutrients can be made available to plants, and how useful these become when interacting with them. We test your lawn’s pH levels yearly to ensure we are providing the best care possible.
Leave the Lawn Care to Us While You Enjoy Lansdale, PA.
Would you rather spend your free time dealing with the weeds and pests that infiltrate your lawn in Lansdale, PA, or would you rather enjoy everything the buzzing community has to offer? The answer is simple when you know everything going on here, including our favorites:
- First Fridays. Enjoy music, refreshment, family activities, and community companionship on the first Friday of every month.
- Downtown Lansdale. Visit this growing hub with dining and entertainment venues with a surrounding area that is full of history, adventure, and the arts. There’s something for everyone!
Choose Green Lawn Fertilizing for your Lansdale, PA Lawn Care.
Maintaining the lawn you want is a time-consuming endeavor. The professionals at Green Lawn Fertilizing are ready to take on the task. Our experts deliver top-notch results and superior customer service throughout the Lansdale area. Call us today to see what we can do for you.
for Lansdale, PA
Regina - Lansdale, PA 19446
Very knowledgeable of the products. I also like that the prices are very good.
Anthony - Lansdale, PA 19446
Green Lawn does an awesome job in keeping the weeds gone from my lawn. If I have a problem with certain weeds they solve the problem. Thank you
Suki - Lansdale, PA 19446
Alain - Lansdale, PA 19446
I made sure to treat entire lawn including on the other side of your driveway and I made sure not to get any products in your plant beds or bushes
I made sure to treat every area of lawn besides roped off part in the backyard
I made sure to treat entire lawn and I made sure to not get any products on your bushes or any of the plant bases
I made sure to treat entire lawn including the strip all the way down to the street level and I made sure to treat behind the shed area as well
I made sure to treat entire lawn and I made sure to get no products in your plant beds or bushes