Lawn Care Hockessin, DE
If you’re looking for the best local lawn care, look no further than our team! We know how to take care of your lawn and make sure it stays healthy all year round. We’ll work with you to come up with a plan that fits your needs and budget, and we’ll be there to help you every step of the way. So why wait? Contact us today and let us show you what we can do!
Choose the Green Lawn Program for Your Lawn in Hockessin, Delaware
Looking to keep your lawn green and healthy? Look no further than our Green Lawn Program. Our experts will develop a tailored program for your lawn based on its climate and vegetation, and then take care of all the pesky weeds for you. So why wait? Give us a call today!
Green Lawn Program Inclusions
- 7 Lawn Fertilization Applications: This program includes seven applications of fertilizer, spaced approximately four to six weeks apart, depending on the time of year. The first two applications also include broadleaf weed control and pre-emergent crabgrass control, while the rest contain a balanced fertilizer with nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium so you can be sure that your lawn stays healthy and looking great all season long.
- Grub Control: Grub control is a service that we offer in the early summer. This service is important because grubs can cause your lawn to die. Our team of experts will come to your property and apply a treatment that will help to protect your lawn from these pests. If you are concerned about grubs and would like to protect your lawn, our grub control service is the best option for you.
- Unlimited Weed Control: Keeping a lawn healthy and weed-free takes dedication, as anyone with experience in gardening can attest. Weeds can quickly overtake an area and rob the lawn of essential nutrients needed for lush growth. That’s why we are happy to offer our Green Lawn Program, which includes unlimited weed control to ensure gardeners have the best chance of success. Our team of experienced professionals provides powerful Weed Control services that are tailored to fit your specific needs.
- Free Service Calls: When you choose us, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible service. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with top-notch service and we go above and beyond to make sure that you’re happy. So if you ever have any concerns, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
- Free soil pH Testing: To have a healthy and beautiful lawn, you need to make sure your soil has the right pH level. That’s why we offer free pH testing with our lawn care program. We want to ensure that your lawn is set up for success from the start. With our free soil pH testing, you can rest assured that your lawn is getting the care it needs to thrive.
Let Us Do the Yard Work. You Enjoy Hockessin, DE.
Looking for an easy and effortless way to get a lush, green lawn? Look no further than our Green Lawn Program! This turn-key solution takes all the work out of lawn care so you can enjoy your free time doing the things you love, like:
For Lawn Care Services in Hockessin, DE, Call Green Lawn Fertilizing.
Our promise is to offer our customers outstanding service and first-class lawn care programs in the Hockessin area. Green Lawn Fertilizing is a locally owned, full-service lawn care company committed to providing you with the professional results you require. We won’t rest until your lawn looks its best.
for Hockessin, DE
Great Service! Stopped to share with me as he was leaving.
Rosemarie - Hockessin, DE 19707
Polly - Hockessin, DE 19707
Service was prompt and thorough
Cornelia - Hockessin, DE 19707
I have a 1/2 acre lot and Green Lawn has done a nice job keeping weeds off. The service guy I met today was friendly and he did a good job.
Care taken for new seeding
Preston - Hockessin, DE 19707
Technician was very observant of newly seeded area, applying only fertilizer, not weed control.
Good morning! My name is Brandon, and I serviced your property today. I fertilized your entire lawn with granular fertilizer. This fertilizer is high in potassium, which will help the lawn remain healthy as it goes dormant throughout the colder months.
Good afternoon! My name is Brandon, and I serviced your property today. I fertilized your entire lawn with a special granular fertilizer that will help your lawn remain healthy as it starts going dormant due to the temperatures starting to drop.
Good morning! My name is Brandon, and I treated your property today. I used a granular fertilizer that is high in potassium, which will help your lawn remain healthy as it goes dormant during the winter season.
Today I performed a fertilizer application. It's recommended that all pets and children remain off the property until the application dries which could take up to 2 hours or more. I made sure to treat the entire property. Including the back area and the
Good morning! My name is Brandon, and I serviced your lawn today. I used a granular fertilizer that is high in potassium in order to make sure your lawn stay's healthy through dormancy.