Service Area > Pennsylvania > Delaware County > Glen Mills
Glen Mills Lawn Care Services
Lawn Care Glen Mills
If you’re looking for a lawn care service that will help you maintain a healthy, green lawn, then you should choose a local company. Local companies are more likely to be familiar with the climate and soil in your area, and they will have access to the best products and services for your needs.
Choose the Green Lawn Program for Your Lawn in Glen Mills, PA
Do you want a lush, green lawn but don’t have the time to water and fertilize it yourself? Our Green Lawn Program is just what you need! In addition to fertilizing your lawn, we will also get rid of any pesky weeds that may be growing. This program is perfect for busy homeowners who want a healthy lawn without the hassle. Contact us today to sign up!
Green Lawn Program Inclusions
- 7 Lawn Fertilization Applications: We’ll apply seven lawn fertilizer applications to your yard, four to six weeks apart, to help your lawn look its best all year long. Plus, two of those applications will also include broadleaf weed control and crabgrass pre-emergent control. So whether you’re hosting a summer barbecue or just relaxing on the porch, you can rest assured knowing your lawn looks great too!
- Grub Control: Grub control is a service that we offer in the early summer. Grubs are the larvae of beetles, and they can cause your lawn to die. The grubs feed on the roots of the grass, which can kill the plants. Our grub control service will help to protect your lawn from these pests. We will apply a pesticide to your lawn that will kill the grubs. This will help to keep your lawn healthy and looking good.
- Unlimited Weed Control: When you choose us, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible service. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with top-notch service and we go above and beyond to make sure that you’re happy. So if you ever have any concerns, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
- Free Service Calls: It can be frustrating when something doesn’t look right in your lawn. If you ever have any concerns, simply give us a call. We will come out to investigate any problems you may have with your yard.
- Free soil pH Testing: If you’re looking to have a healthy, green lawn that’s the envy of the neighborhood, soil pH testing is an important part of the equation. Our free soil pH testing program will help you determine the optimal pH level for your lawn, so you can make sure it’s set up for success from the start.
Let Us Do the Yard Work. You Enjoy Glen Mills, PA.
Looking for an easier way to take care of your lawn? Check out our Green Lawn Program! We’ll take care of all the lawn care for you so you can focus on enjoying your free time. Our favorites in town include:
For Lawn Care in Glen Mills, PA, Call Green Lawn Fertilizing.
Amp up your home’s curb appeal with a well-manicured lawn. The experienced lawn technicians at Green Lawn Fertilizing are dedicated to providing the best extermination services in the Glen Mills area. We promise outstanding customer service and premium results.
for Glen Mills, PA
"We will send someone out"
Robert - Glen Mills, PA 19342
This should be their motto. They will send someone out; to view the weeds they did not kill, the grass they burned, and the cheery trees they sprayed.
Todd - Glen Mills, PA 19342
The team who comes out to perform the work has been friendly and informative. Thank you.
program not working effectively
Joseph - Glen Mills, PA 19342
Poor results for this "spring" time of year Adequate turf is still not established. Bare spots and thin turf The service is good but the program results are not effective None of the questions below are important. The bottom line is I'm going to abort the service unless grass fills in soon. It doesn't seem likely to happen judging the condition of lawn
Identified the weed issues.
Gene - Glen Mills, PA 19342
I liked that he identified the variety of weeds in my lawn and stated how he used a particular weed killer. In the past it was only noted that weed killer was used. I know that different weeds need to be treated differently in order for them to die off.
I treated the three smaller green giants on the right side of the property and the arborvitae‘s on the left side of the property near the driveway and garage. Thank you for your time and speaking with me today about the concerns that you had for your trees and shrubs.
Service call for tree and shrubs. Talk to the homeowner to get a better analysis of what was concerning her and the issues she wanted to talk about and I treated three small green giants on the right side of the house looking at the property and the arborvitae‘s on the left side of the house next to the driveway and garage
Thank you for taking your time and speaking with me. Today I came out and applied your final lawn application of the year with liquid fertilizer, when I was doing his application and they said to take my time. Like I said before this is your last applica
Thank you for taking your time today and speaking with me and also show me where your property lines are. Today I came out for your final lawn application with liquid fertilizer, when I was doing this application I made sure to take my time. I also use m
Today I did your round 8 , this will protect your lawn over the winter and promote root regeneration . Thank you