Lawn Care Bridgewater, NJ
Choosing a local company to provide your lawn care services in Bridgewater, NJ can help you achieve the best results. At Green Lawn Fertilizing, we only service the tri-state area only, so we understand all of its unique needs and tailor your lawn program for success in this region’s climate conditions. This allows homeowners and business owners alike better control over what kind of upkeep is needed on their property at any given time!
Comprehensive Lawn Care in Bridgewater, NJ
Our Green Lawn Program
With a focus on the Bridgewater, NJ climate and vegetation, we developed our Green Lawn Program to green up your lawn while maintaining its health. This full-year care program ensures that it stays by far one of your neighborhood’s most luscious lawns, free from weeds and grubs. When you choose this program, you will receive:
- 7 Fertilizer Applications. These essential lawn fertilizing applications occur approximately every four or six weeks depending on weather conditions which help address nutrients while also controlling broadleaf weeds so you can enjoy calm grass without having pesky crabgrass popping up everywhere
- Grub Control Applications. The grubs of Japanese Beetles can be a devastating force to your lawn as they eat away at roots and destroy the grass. To help prevent this, our Green Lawn Program includes an application for control purposes!
- Unlimited Weed Control. Weeds are pesky plants that can take over any lawn. These weeds don’t just look bad, they prevent your grass from growing and choking out the other vegetation in its path! Our fertilizing applications include weed killer, but if there is some breakthrough, we’ll be sure to come back for you
- Free Service Calls. If you’re noticing that one section of your yard looks patchy or unhealthy, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We offer free service calls in order to address all kinds if lawn care issues!
- Soil pH Testing. If you want to have a healthy lawn, we recommend keeping the soil pH between 5.5 and 7, which is ideal for Bridgewater, NJ. We test as part of our Green Lawn Program to ensure your lawn is set up for success!
We’ll Handle the Lawn Care. You Explore Bridgewater, NJ.
If you had to make a choice, would you rather spend your weekend weeding and fertilizing your lawn? Or would you like to enjoy everything going on in Bridgewater, NJ? That’s why we’re here! While we’re tending to your lawn, you can go visit:
- TD Bank Ballpark Home of Somerset Patriots: Catch a baseball game for our hometown heroes at this ballpark. It’s fun for the whole family!
- Duke Island Park: Located in Bridgewater Township, Duke Island Park is a site of rich natural beauty which offers varied recreational experiences. Truly an “island” park, it is traversed by the historic Raritan Power Canal. The Somerset County Park Commission acquired this 343 acre site in 1958, and has developed it to provide a wide variety of active and passive recreational opportunities and special events for park visitors.
Request Your Free Lawn Care Estimate for Your Home or Business in Bridgewater, NJ
The professionals at Green Lawn Fertilizing promise to provide the best results in Bridgewater. Our locally owned business battles weeds, pests, and disease. We design a customized program to suit each lawn and promise serious results accompanied by outstanding service.
for Bridgewater, NJ
Good but too many service events that each add up to high cost
Ewald - Bridgewater, NJ 08807
TO MUCH RAIN WASHED AWAY APPLICATION.
James - Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Service was good. My only problem is all the rain I feel diluted the application that was put down. Started to rain less then an hour after put down, and hasn't stopped in days. No body's fault. Wish they would come back and re due application. I feel was a waste of money, first time. Thank You
Karl - Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Always knowledgable and available to answer questions.
Carole - Bridgewater, NJ 08836
Very good service.
I applied fertilizer & Weed control to your lawn today, I made sure to hit all edges.
I applied fertilizer & weed control to your lawn today. Please stay off the lawn for 2hrs
To ensure all active weeds, on your lawn, are eliminated, I carried out a comprehensive treatment on your entire property today. I also securely closed the gate on my way out. You must take the necessary steps to keep your lawn healthy and dense.
To ensure all active weeds, on your lawn, are eliminated, I carried out a comprehensive treatment on your entire property today. You must take the necessary steps to keep your lawn healthy and dense.
I have ensured that every possible spot where mosquitoes could rest on your property has been eliminated. I want to assure you that I have been extremely meticulous in dealing with this issue. Kindly remember to remove any other objects that may be holding water from around the house, as these are potential breeding grounds for mosquitoes. Furthermore, I also performed a treatment on your lawn to eliminate all active weeds on your entire property . I have taken the necessary precautions to ensure that the gate is securely closed when I leave.