Lawn Care Allentown, PA
Allentown, PA is one of the most beautiful areas of the country and gets to experience all four seasons. Head down south, and you probably won’t be making snowmen in the winter. Move to the west coast, and you likely won’t get to enjoy the beauty of the leaves changing colors in the fall. With these climate differences, there are many unique aspects to lawn care for each part of the country, and lawn programs shouldn’t be one-size-fits-all. That’s why at Green Lawn Fertilizing, we only service the tristate area of Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey. We know the ins and outs of the climate, vegetation, and soil conditions necessary to help your lawn in Allentown be the greenest on the block.
Our Green Lawn Program for Allentown, PA.
We know every lawn and lawn care budget is different, so we offer a variety of programs for our neighbors in Allentown, PA including our Natural Program and a la carte services like Aeration & Seeding and Tree & Shrub Care. Our most comprehensive and wallet-friendly program is our Green Lawn Program, which includes a full year of service:
- 7 Fertilizer Applications. We developed the seven fertilizer applications with Allentown, PA climate and conditions in mind. The first two contain fertilizer, broadleaf weed control, and pre-emergent crabgrass control. Fertilizer applications three through seven contain a balanced fertilizer and weed control as needed.
- 1 Grub Control Application. Grubs are the larvae form of Japanese beetles and one of your lawn’s greatest foes. They snack on grass roots, causing areas of your yard to turn brown and die. We treat for grubs in the early summer, which is the best time to prevent an infestation. Plus, this application helps prevent other pests, too!
- Unlimited Weed Control. No matter how hard you try to keep your lawn free of weeds, your neighbor’s unruly lawn might impact yours. If pesky weeds make their way into your yard, we’ll come and eliminate the problem to give you that lush carpet-like look again.
- Free Service Calls. If you have a concern, give us a call! We’ll come to investigate for free so you can have the peace of mind that your lawn woes will be handled properly.
- Free pH Testing. Soil pH greatly impacts the health of your grass, trees, and other plants. We offer free pH soil testing to make sure your yard is set up for success.
There’s So Much to Do In Allentown, PA. Let Us Handle the Lawn Care.
You could spend your weekends working on your lawn, making it the healthiest it can be. Or, you can spend your free time exploring everything Allentown, PA has to offer. That’s why we’re here!
Enjoy the great outdoors beyond your backyard at one of Allentown’s many parks, trails, and green spaces where you can find recreational activities and facilities for people of all ages and abilities. Don’t know where to start? We recommend heading to the Lehigh Parkway, which is honored as a 2021 Great Greenway/Trail in Pennsylvania. It features more than six miles of trails, picnicking areas, a disc golf course, and fishing opportunities.
Art lovers and bibliophiles will find themselves spending plenty of time at the Allentown Art Museum of the Lehigh Valley. It has a collection of over 19,000 works of art and a library of more than 16,000 titles.
In Allentown, PA, September is one of the most exciting months of the year. The Great Allentown Fair is an annual event that was first held in 1889 and takes place at the Allentown Fairgrounds. There’s fun for the entire family!
For Great Lawn Care, Choose Local. Choose Green Lawn Fertilizing.
Call on your local experts at Green Lawn Fertilizing to make your lawn look lush, vibrant, and green. Our years of experience promise superior results and first-class customer service throughout Allentown and its surrounding areas. We are your neighbors, so we take pride in the work we do to make our community of Allentown, PA as beautiful as possible. Customer service is at the forefront of everything we do, and you can be sure our lawn technicians will take the time to discuss with you any issues they identify with your lawn and offer suggestions for what you can do to maintain the best-looking lawn on your block. Call us today at 855-226-8666 to get started.