Service Area > Pennsylvania > Chester County > Coatesville
Coatesville Lawn Care Services
Lawn Care Coatesville, PA
Coatesville, PA has a lot of factors that go into achieving the perfect lawn. Your needs for maintenance and care differ depending on where you live, so it’s important to find a local PA company that can help accommodate these requirements with ease! Green Lawn Fertilizing is a top choice for Coatesville residents because we are locally owned and operating, ensuring we know everything there is to know about lawns in our area.
Your Green Lawn Program in Coatesville, PA: A Full Year of Lawn Care Service
What if you didn’t have to worry about the health of your lawn? It’s possible with our Green Lawn Program for residents in Coatesville, PA. We ensure it is as healthy as can be by providing the following services for an entire year:
- 7 lawn fertilization applications: Lawn fertilization applications help plants grow by providing essential nutrients, making soil an ideal place for grass. We provide 7 applications of fertilization, some of which include weed control to make sure weeds aren’t hurting your garden’s growth!
- 1 grub control application: Beginning in the early summer, we apply a complete turf management approach to control grubs. This is not exclusive to just one type of pest and it can help prevent other pesky creatures from bothering your grass!
- Unlimited weed control: If weeds are a problem in your yard, don’t wait! We offer unlimited control for this type of issue and will take care if you notice anything interrupting the soil quality on site.
- Free service calls: And now you can rest assured that the care your lawn deserves is in-hand. We’ll come out before next service just to make sure everything’s looking good and healthy!
- Plus, free soil pH testing!
You Enjoy Coatesville. We’ll Handle the Lawn Care.
If you had the opportunity to spend your free time enjoying all Coatesville, PA has to offer—and it’s a lot—instead of spending your time making your lawn as healthy as can be, would you choose to do that? The answer is obvious when you know about our favorite places to visit in this bustling town:
- The National Iron & Steel Heritage Museum is a not-for-profit educational institution whose mission is to promote an understanding of the iron and steel history of the surrounding areas to audiences of all ages and interests by collecting, preserving, exhibiting and interpreting iron and steel’s history and its relationship to the region beyond.
- Hibernia County Park consists of over 900 acres of trails, woodlands, meadows, open fields, play areas, pavilions, camping and picnic areas. Popular fishing sites include the Brandywine Creek’s west branch, Birch Run, and a children’s pond. Chambers Lake is a great spot for boating and fishing.
Choose Local for Your Coatesville, PA Lawn Care.
Your lawn is in good hands with Green Lawn Fertilizing. Our lawn care programs and customer service have given us our sterling reputation in the Coatesville area. We work tirelessly to keep your lawn looking its best—for good.