- Bensalem, PA Lawn Care
- Chalfont, PA Lawn Care
- Doylestown, PA Lawn Care
- Feasterville Trevose, PA Lawn Care
- Furlong, PA Lawn Care
- Jamison, PA Lawn Care
- Langhorne, PA Lawn Care
- Levittown, PA Lawn Care
- Morrisville, PA Lawn Care
- New Hope, PA Lawn Care
- Newtown, PA Lawn Care
- Perkasie, PA Lawn Care
- Quakertown, PA Lawn Care
- Richboro, PA Lawn Care
- Sellersville, PA Lawn Care
- Southampton, PA Lawn Care
- Upper Black Eddy, PA Lawn Care
- Warminster, PA Lawn Care
- Warrington, PA Lawn Care
- Washington Crossing, PA Lawn Care
- Yardley, PA Lawn Care
Bucks County, PA is home to charming downtowns and rolling acres of farmland. From the bustling shops in New Hope to the open space of Langhorne, there’s something for everyone…and a lawn for every home.
A Local Company You Can Trust
We’re privileged to treat properties throughout Bucks County with a variety of available lawn programs. Our lawn programs keep your grass healthy and free of weeds, disease, and pests. Here are some of our programs:
- Green Lawn Service Program: seven applications applied approximately four to six weeks apart that contain fertilizer, broadleaf weed control, pre-emergent crabgrass control, balanced fertilizer, unlimited weed control, free service calls, and free soil pH testing for your lawn.
- Grub Control: a preventative application.
- Core Aeration & Seeding: a mechanical process that reduces soil compaction.
- Tree & Shrub Care: a seven-visit program.
Contact Us For Affordable Lawn Care
Green Lawn Fertilizing values the part we play in making the Bucks County area even more beautiful. Join the others who have discovered our talented lawn technicians and gorgeous results. Contact us today at 888-581-5296 to learn more about our lawn programs or to contact us with any landscaping concerns.
for Bucks County, PA
Jerome - Langhorne, PA
Made sure nothing was miss in all areas
Fits the budget
Alice - Warminster, PA
Always careful not to get too close to garden when spraying chemicals, which are pet friendly
Good On time Dependable Service
JR - Langhorne, PA
Today I was happy to service your lawn. It will take 2to3 weeks for weeds to die off. Treated as discussed. Please allow two hours to dry before letting dogs outside.
Was careful around the playground and neighbors property
Hello, today I helped your lawn by placing down your 4th application, this will treat the lawn and bring the color back for the spring and summer. I recommend not to cut grass for about 3 to 5 days to see better results. Thanks Hector.
Establishing good culture practices for watering and mowing will be crucial to keeping your lawn healthy throughout the summer heat. Please refer to the information left behind with your invoice for information of recommended practices. I sprayed all are
Today I was happy to service your lawn. It will take 2to3 weeks for weeds to die off. Treated as discussed. Please allow two hours to dry before letting dogs outside. Today, I applied ant, flea, and tick application. Please stay off the off lawn for at l